Experience is critical when looking for an ISO 27001 consultant in Auburn AL. You need to find one with deep credentials.
Our main ISO 27001 consultant has experience with the U.S. Armed Forces securing classified material.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) is an international standard that helps organizations manage the security of their information assets. It provides a management framework for implementing an ISMS (information security management system) to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all corporate data (such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information managed by third parties).
Our services include:
- ISMS implementation
- Securing cloud infrastructure
- Policy creation
- Risk assessment and management
- Employee evaluation / training
- Evidence collection
- Auditing and reporting
In today’s world information and information system security can be as important as cash flow. If you loose it, you could perish.
Contact us today and check our programs for clients in Georgia.
Auburn is home to Auburn University and is known as “The Loveliest Village on the Plains.”
The City’s Economic Development Department creates employment opportunities for the citizens of Auburn and expands the tax base of the community through industrial, commercial and retail development. It also supports the future of the Auburn economy by aiding the entrepreneurial efforts of startups.
The department develops and maintains economic plans, strategies, and programs through the following:
- Devise and utilize unique marketing techniques to recruit prospects
- Create and provide competitive incentive packages which may include financial assistance
- Administer the City’s revolving loan program
- Identify and develop property for new technology parks
- Maintain partnerships with industries and businesses
- Provide technical and financial assistance to merchants in efforts to maintain a viable Central Business District
- Administer the City’s small business incubator to allow fledgling industrial projects an opportunity to succeed
- Work with federal, state, local and private economic development agencies that are able to make resources available for Auburn businesses and industries