Diversified provides a full range of ISO consulting services in Athens SC.
More and more businesses are choosing Athens. If you are considering moving your business to Columbia, it may be the smartest decision your company makes. Our City boasts a stable economy supported on all sides by business, education, government, and the military. If you are looking to grow, expand or just become more efficient use these services from Diversified Management Systems:
- ISO 13485 medical device design and manufacturing
- Business Profitability Improvement
- ISO 9001 quality system standards
- Internal Audits
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated)
- 3rd Party Audits
- IATF 16949 Core Tools
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Strategic Planning
- In Person Training Engagements
Athens is a city in northeast Georgia. It’s known for its antebellum architecture. It marks the start of the state’s Antebellum Trail of historic Civil War towns.
From the Athens, Economic Development Coalition:
The Athens-Clarke County metropolitan area serves as an employment, cultural, educational, and business center for surrounding counties and all of Northeast Georgia. Athens-Clarke County boasts a diverse business mix, with major Fortune 500 companies and local entrepreneurial startups calling the area home. The County has a rich manufacturing history and a strong industrial base that provide a formidable business foundation in the heart of the Southeast U.S. Athens-Clarke County offers a variety of state and local incentives to new and expanding businesses in the area, including homestead and Freeport exemptions. These incentives, along with low taxes, a low cost of living, and a powerful workforce of more than 34,000, make the county an attractive choice to businesses seeking the perfect location for their operations.
Here are some of Athens’ great resources:
- “Best College Towns for Startups,” ranked #8, Athens CEO, September 20, 2019
- “College Football’s Greatest College Towns,” ranked #2, Sports Illustrated, August 12, 2019
- “Greenest City” Award, Insurify, April 2018
- “50 Best (smaller) College Towns with the Best Music Scenes,” GoodDeedSeats.com, February 2018
- “America’s Coolest Southern Towns,” Jetsetter, Sept. 27, 2017